INFORMED SPORT CERTIFICATION
MSC Nutrition is registered with the Informed-Sport programme which certifies that all nutritional supplements and/or ingredients that carry the Informed-Sport logo have been tested for banned substances by the world class sports anti-doping laboratory, LGC.
LGC Group, which is internationally recognised and accredited, provides superior testing facilities for athlete healthcare and nutritional supplements, thus ensuring safety and efficacy.
As quality is vital, our manufacturing process operates under the strictest standards. Our strong relationship with our UK suppliers and our thorough research of each of our raw materials ensure that we are providing premium products.
We have gone as far as to upload all our LGC test certificates on their respective product pages for your information and guidance.
INFORMATION ON – LGC GROUP
The LGC service assists the Nutritional Supplements and Sports Nutrition industries with process and quality control procedures, which reassures customers that products are free from relevant contamination with prohibited substances.
LGC is accredited with ISO17025 for analysis and has vast experience and knowledge of testing within the framework of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). Manufacturers can choose to have their tested products listed on LGC’s tested product list. It also carries out testing for Informed-Sport and Informed-Choice supplement testing programmes.
• Test for prohibited substances – the supplement screen detects a wide range of banned anabolic steroids and stimulants including THG, Nandrolone and MDMA (Ecstasy)
• Nutritional testing – analysis can be carried out for protein, carbohydrate and vitamin content, for label verification, or testing for chemical residue from manufacture
• Fully managed – LGC provides logistical support for testing including secure sample storage
• Accurate and flexible – the highly sensitive tests can detect contamination down to 10ng/g for steroids and 100ng/g for stimulants. A wide range of products including powders, liquids, gels, capsules, bars and tablets can be tested
• Online listing – manufacturers can choose to have tested products listed on the LGC Sports Nutrition website directory. They may also choose to join the Informed-Choice or Informed-Sport testing programmes